At UP Health System, we offer the region's most comprehensive cancer care services. Our compassionate and experienced staff are here to guide you through your treatment options and get you on the road to recovery. As an affiliate of Duke Health, UPHS – Marquette Cancer Center providers have access to the latest Duke research and treatment guidelines, and our patients have access to an enhanced quality of cancer services.
- Clinic evaluations with our oncologist
- Outpatient chemotherapy
- Radiology (including X-rays, MRI, CT scans, nuclear studies and echocardiograms)
- Biopsies (including bone marrow biopsies)
- Blood transfusions
- Clinical trials and supportive therapy
- Pain management
- Support groups and counseling for patients and families
- Nutrition and health education
- Outpatient services
- Genetic testing
- Cancer patient navigation
- Cancer nutrition
- Cancer physical rehabilitation
- Social work
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (ACOS CoC)
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- American College of Radiology Radiation Oncology Practice Accreditation (ACR ROPA)
- Lung Cancer Screening Center of Excellence, Lung Cancer Alliance (LCA)
UP Medical Group - Portage and UP Medical Group - Marquette | Oncology is a department of UP Health System. When you see a physician or receive services in a provider-based clinic, you are technically being treated in an outpatient department of the hospital rather than the physician’s office. Please refer to “Understanding your Healthcare Costs” to learn how your bill may be affected when seen by a provider in a provider-based clinic.
Understanding Your Healthcare Costs
Provider-Based Clinics - You may see a charge on your bill for the equipment, supplies, and services provided in one of our provider-based clinics.
Click Here to Learn More