The 病案部 collects, 管理, 保护, and disseminates the health information of our patients. We ensure the information is complete and accurate. The 病案部 staff performs the following duties:
The medical record is the property of the hospital. The patient does not automatically receive a copy of his/her medical record upon discharge from the hospital. Medical records must be completed by all physicians involved in the patient's care prior to being copied and released to the patient. This process can take up to 30 days. The patient may receive a copy of his/her medical record, upon completion, for a fee.
北方邦卫生系统 – 马奎特
电话: 906.449.1510 或免费电话 1.800.562.9753
Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Thursday | 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM on Friday
北方邦卫生系统 – 搬运
Hours: Monday – Friday | 8 AM – 4:30 PM
北方邦卫生系统 – 贝尔
电话: 906.449.1510 或免费电话 1.800.562.9753
Hours: Monday - Friday | 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Your medical records are the physical property of the healthcare facility that is responsible for their completion. However, the information contained in the record belongs to you. There may be several instances where you or another party may need access to your medical information. You may request a release of your information:
- if you are transferring care from one facility to another
- if you are at a physician's office or hospital
You or a representative may have access to this information with a properly completed, 过时的, 以及签署的释放表格.
How to request a release of your information:
- Please give reasonable notice if you wish to access your records.
- You or a representative may stop by the 病案部 to obtain a release form, 或下载PDF格式:
- Return the form to the 病案部
- If you are at an office or hospital that needs your records in an emergency situation, the medical staff may call or fax and the request will be processed immediately.
Depending on the volume and medical record use, there may be a charge. Charges are based on the state charging guidelines and consumer index.
To find specific information online regarding fee definition, please consider searching for "medical record access fees" on www.密歇根.政府.
If you have been immunized in the State of Michigan, you may be able to 下载免疫接种记录 from the Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR).
Steps to get your Immunization Record
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- 创建或登录到您的 MiLogin 账户
- Upload an image of either your US Passport, Driver’s License, or State ID.
ups的出生证明 – 马奎特
You can get the Birth Certificate in person* or by mail**: 马奎特县法院 县书记办公室234,W. 马奎特市巴拉加大道bbb906.225.8330.
- The cost of a certified Birth Certificate copy is $14.00. A second copy is an additional $7.00.
- The certified Birth Certificate will be available for pick up two weeks from birth.
- Send a written request with payment to the 马奎特县法院 - County Clerk's Office, along with the baby's date of birth. the full name of the baby and parents, and an address to which to send the Birth Certificate.
- The courthouse is located south of Washington Street between Third and Fourth Streets on Baraga Avenue.
- Social Security cards arrive in 4-6 weeks. 联系 社会保障办公室 (800.772.有任何问题.
You will also find information that will have a printable Birth Certificate Worksheet and a printable Admitting Information Sheet that will allow the Patient Access Department and Health Information Management to complete your paperwork immediately upon your arrival here at 马奎特 General Hospital.
The essential information needed to process your new baby's birth certificate is obtained from the responses you provided on the 出生证明工作表.
Information will be provided to the State of Michigan for statistical purposes and portions will be printed on the birth certificate. In order to promptly complete your new baby's birth certificate, it is very helpful if the worksheet is received in the 病案部 prior to the baby's birth. It is not necessary to complete the entire worksheet. The baby's name can be provided at the time of birth. Please print, fill in the form, and return it to:
北方邦卫生系统 – 马奎特,DLP
马奎特 MI 49855
ups的出生证明 – 搬运
A birth certificate is completed for all infants born at 北方邦卫生系统 – 搬运. The information is sent to the State of Michigan.
To obtain a copy of a birth certificate, please contact:
Houghton County Clerk | Vital Statistics Department
401 E. 霍顿大道